Join us for an afternoon sampling our exciting Lunch Club Menu!
Exclusive event for those working in the Croydon Area
Who is Soul Vegan?
We are 3 sisters, island girls (born and raised vegan) who dreamt of owning our own restaurant & bakery years ago. After working for our community’s Soul Vegetarian restaurants around the world we have finally made this a reality. Our long-term vision is to open a restaurant in London.
What are we about?
Providing delicious, healthy, reasonably priced, glorious food. And of course… it’s got to be Vegan!
100% Vegan/Plant Based Food
All you need to know about our Lunch Club Food Tasting
We are SO excited &….
- Dress code: Casual or Work Attire
- Public transport (A minute walk from George Street Tram Stop or Croydon Library Bus Stop)
- Parking: Paid parking around the town centre
- Arrival time: We will start serving from 12pm onwards. We aim to provide sufficient samples for everyone who has secured a ticket. Please arrive before 13:30, as from then onwards we can not guarantee service.
- Food allergies: Please make us aware of any allergies so we can advise.
- Disabilities: Our venue is accessible, but please contact us if we can do anything further to ensure your time with us is easy and enjoyable.
- Food Hygiene: We take this very seriously, all staff are trained in food hygiene and we follow strict guidelines to ensure food safety & hygiene is of the highest standards.
- Cancellation policy: Please let us know if you can no longer attend so we can allocate your space
- Payment: FREE
- Feedback: We love it! Please let us know how we did, be sure to:
- use our comment cards
- write reviews on social media
- email/call us
Please follow us @soulveganuk on Facebook and Instagram
Find out more about our lunch club: soulveganrestaurant.co.uk